Monday, August 13, 2012

News!

Today I finally heard from school! - the answer is to wait some more. *deflating*

I am having my doubts about my choice of schools. All the research, the talking with people, and I was confident that this school would be the best fit.

But I am absolutely shocked at the lack of organization and communication I have encountered. Seriously, classes begin in 3 weeks all I have is a verbal promise of acceptance. No classes, no fees list, no schedule.

At Liberty of London - a place that fills me with as much excitement and anticipation as I have been feeling these days. 
We have done this whole process backwards: First I applied, but when I was told that I wouldn't even get an interview until the end of July, we took a chance. I gave notice to my job, and signed a lease on an apartment in a new city. That, my friends, is faith (and perhaps a bit of over confidence ;) ).

But I am convinced that all my research has not been in vain. I still think, even if the administration is a horror, that the school and education must be sound. So I am not so much worried, as terribly excited and impatient to get my course list, book list, supplies list....I do love lists! And getting school supplies. A bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils may be in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment